VERMUND offers a 6-year warranty on all products with a guarantee that purchased products will be delivered free from defects.
If a defect appears during the warranty period, it is the responsibility of VERMUND to deliver, repair or change the defective parts. VERMUND will decide which solution to choose considering the cost of the affected parts. Repairs or replacements fulfill the obligation of VERMUND in relation to the product warranty.
6-year warranty covers:
All defects in relation to:
- Frame and steel components
- Wooden shells and lacquered parts
- Movable parts such as wheels, gas springs, swivels and seat mechanisms
- Defects in leather and textile.
6-year warranty does not cover::
- Wear and tear during normal use of the product
- Damage caused by improper use of the product
- Wrong care/maintenance of the materials in relation to VERMUND’s recommendations
- Variations in colour and texture found in natural materials such as wood and leather
- Defects in customer-specific leather or textile delivered to VERMUND by the customer
- Specific products made from customer requirements that differ from VERMUND’s test certificates for strength, durability or stability.
Please note that placing the product in direct sunlight or near a heat source can dry/bleach wood, leather and fabric.
During assembly, VERMUND ensures the pairing of components and materials so they match in structure and colour. When re-ordering, VERMUND cannot guarantee that the colour resistance, texture and structure will be identical to previous orders.
An upholstered chair in leather or fabric will change appearance over time. In the beginning, when you receive the chair, the upholstery is always relatively tight. But, over time, as you use the furniture, the leather/fabric and the foam underneath will expand, creating “wrinkles” in the upholstery.
VERMUND products are approved according to current European standards.
Complaints in relation to the described warranty must be reported to VERMUND customer service at email@example.com within 30 days of discovery.